Saturday 12 January 2008

Get Packing

Dear Diary,

I have realised I have a great talent for finding things to that are anything other than the things I really ought to be doing. Right now, that's writing this blog when I should be packing. Much to my disappointment, my worldly goods haven't jumped into boxes by themselves as I'd hoped, and I'm sitting here typing away with my back to the nine years of accumulated allsorts that still await sorting and packing, a task that I've been tackling in dribs and drabs over the last few weeks but which now requires one gallant effort to complete with just two days to go before I fly.

With that in mind, I really must close down this web page, turn up the iTunes, and get packing.

Stay tuned for guaranteed last-minute leaving drama.

Adios for now,


Sean 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it Sean, Looking forward to hearing all about your new adventures, take care and keep in touch. Leigh

Unknown said...

Good Luck Seanie, take care!! Keep saving those animals. You are wonderful and the world is very lucky to have you in it. Love you loads x x Angela x x